Tuesday, October 19, 2010

stress...

hmm...this week is the fourth week...
this is my second semester already...
this week is very stress for me..
special for week 5...i got my English presentation..
n Macro Coursework 1
and also my Fundamental of Accounting assignment need to hand in..
week 7 if not wrongly got test somemore..
i hate sem 2 all the subject..
very bored...
all the thing need to memorize...
i hate it!!
i dun like the sub need to memorize..
i more like language and mathematics...
but i had no choice..
even i not like this,but i had to continue..
i hope can continue to maintain my CGPA and even higher than my first SEM..
GOOD luck!!
and GAMBATEH!!


To Be Continue...

3 comments:

teycandy said...

**Putting hands up**
AGREE!!
Lol.. My Sem2 is terrible with all examination and test as well..

But you you... wey, just foundation.. Relax la.. hahaha.. lots to go lor..
+u la..

P/S: Finally leave you comment lar..
Where's your comment for my blog ah?
Haha.. Joking joking

★♂ZIXUAN LOVEY,子轩♀☆ said...

candy:
haha...my sem 2 also terrible what..
hmm...me too..full with exam and test and assignment...
haha..me is diploma lah..not the foundation..^^
yalol..finally see your comment also...
haha..dun worry..i will leave my comment in your blog one.^^
u must updated the blog everyday ya..^^

teycandy said...

Deng.. I thought fundamental lead to foundation.. hahaha..sorry ya..
Diploma? Ok la.. can de la.. Just try your best! ^^