Thursday, October 7, 2010

memory of us...

Time was flies... my sem 1 was passed..
and my results was release at Tuesday...
although the results was not very good than others..
but i am satisfied already..
at least i din let my family disapointed..
my sem 2 was started last week...
this is my second week already...
presentation,assignmet and mid-term is coming soon..
subject of this sem is harder than last sem..
be more hadrwoking...

last week...
i get a shock news from my buddies...
he wan to move out from our house and go to JB already..
i am guarantee all of us was sad..
but do not know how to despress it...
we all treat you as good friend and buddy..
we also will sad...
before we go out fun ,eat,shopping ..
we got the nicesss memory...
we wont forget it!!!

we all ensure you also wont ensure...
that morning...u left the letter...
when i saw...
my tear was coming out suddenly...
i really sad...
but we choose to quiet..
because we all know we all was sad..nobody was happy...
all of us is ''she bu de''
but i still need to wish you all the best!!!
GAMBATEH!!!XIANG!!!


last week..
shi hui,christy and sharan was came to KL...
we had fun...
we go to sungei wang,times square,go to eat pepper lunch and also full house...
wow...we was enjoy it...
hope we all go again...!!!
^^

To be continue...

No comments: