Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sunway一日游

Today we 8 people>>>
me,meng jian,ah leong,jx,huimin,xiao na,yingxin,elaine 
go to sunway pyramid...
go to shopping ,shopping and shopping....
haha...
in there,we just can see but cnt buy...=.=
because the thing was so so so expensive,,,
we were back about 7.30pm..
after go to meng jian house to pack the bag,,
because he want to go back BP with us.
yup...we want to ponteng orientation to go back Bp..
we are thinking andrew can go back with us..
den we can go to watch IP man together..
long time no see him ady..
miss him^^
before went back ,we too some photo ..
let's see the photo together below..:

me and ah leong

me and ah xiang..he so dai,,

me and xiao jian jian..haha...><

after tat,we go to take LRT to went back ..
in LRT ,we are so embarrassed...
because we are laugh all the time from morning to night..haha...
wherever we are,all ppl will pay attention to us...
caus we are laugh loudly..haha..

today we want go back to BP..
come bc in Sunday..
miss BP...
miss my frenz..
miss my home..
miss my dear...


To b continue...


No comments: