Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy ⑲ th Birthday Celebration=)

Due to my final exam is just at the corner
so now just got the time to updated my blog..
haha..
actually is lazy to study already..
the best activities now is blogging and FB...
first..my 19th birthday had been past.
now sharing for your guys how was my celebration on wednesday go on..
early in the morning.me and my classmate go to school to gather
and wait for all the people reach
and we go to DAMANSARA ,sunway giza.
FULLHOUSE...

FUllhouse=)
 THANKS you 3 of u=)


happy birthday to myself again^^

2DEM1...
joevy they all always said:
I am the most lucky and happiness ...
because every year,i got a lot of people help me to celebrate..
the people is getting more and more each year..
I am appreciate and love it..
THANKS you ,guys=)


Night,menghan bring me go to pasar malam cheras together with casswin xiaona.
haha...say want give me a surprise..
thanks for your celebration..
i really appreciate it...
hope friendship forever=)


To B Continue

No comments: