Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Year 2 Sem1

time flies
i was became a senior
i was at second year 1st sem already
this sem seen like very easy
but it got a lot of assignment and report 
and my first assignment need to hand in at week 6
wow...is it i heard wrongly><
this week was second week already
i left 4 week to done everything...
but for us
we always do the thing at the last minute..
hahahaha...
wow...
awesome right?
and one thing...
i view all the coursework plan for my 4 subject..
i got 2 subject mid-term test in week 6?
i started to suffer..
it seem like a busy lifestyle
a college student
u will very busy like no time
but u also will very free like nothing to do it..
it is my own opinion...
ha ha ha
my 2nd year 1st semester goal
is at least exercise once a week
and target my results to 3As...
*****come come come*****
my 3rd sem results was out last Thursday...
i not really satisfy with my result of FOM
i dun know why...
but quiet sad with that..
my most hardworking subject...
is it done wrongly in essay part?
cant view the photo,so i didnt know everything!
so just forget it 
tat i can do now.!
put more effort in this sem!
jiayou!!
To all my new groupmate:
WELCOME!!!


To B Continue

No comments: