Saturday, December 25, 2010

final exam + Christmas

Time flies..
1 year had passed..
it is 25th of dec today.
6 more day will welcome 2011
a new year for us..
it mean my final is coming soon 2 week more.
i dun know why this semester ,the time flies.
i look like do nothing on this sem.
Besides,the subject in this sem is so bored.
i had those subject which need me to memories.
but this semester all the subject need it.
so i hate it..
No matter how i hate that subject,i still need to study for it..
because final exam is important than whatever!!
i got 1 goal..:
that is maintain my results and my CGPA..
i scare i will let myself disappointed.
but never mind.whatever the results is..
i already try the best!!!
Today is Christmas day...
I wish all my dear frenzz ,family,dear,my groupmate..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: