Monday, September 6, 2010

back BP finally ...

woo...
finally back bp yesterday...
reach my hometown and my house...
i reach bus stastion and walk to my mum work's shop
how know..
first sight my mum see me say:
boy...u look like fat a bit liao..haha..
omg...
at Kl there always eat supper..
dun want fat also difficults..^^
back bp boring too.
3 week..full of schedule...
outing with my dear...
outing with my buddy...
BBQ with them...
gathering with my primary schoolmate...
vshin,shy huey,chien sin,seangsin, vincent and others..
long time no see them already...
and BBQ gathering..since we go to study at university and college...
we are not always gathering and chit-chat...
38 already...miss the time at secondary school time...
full of fun,happy,unhappy..and also sad..
appreciate it....


To Be Continue...

No comments: