Friday, September 11, 2009

难得的时间

今天终于有空写部落格勒...
today is my trial exam second week last days..
my trial left three days..
yahoo...three din go out for fun,din go out lateh with frenz...
din chit-chat..miss that time..
left two months i gonna left my secondary school life...
dun have miss the school...but miss all my dearest frenz...five years of frenz..
wei yong,shi hui,andrew,ah leong,wendy ,yi leong,yen xuan,kae le,yow chuan,hui yng,siew theng...many many.....cannot mention all...but i will rmb all of you after the school life..
during this five years..i got many emotions...sad,happy,excited... ...
haihs...write the next article after exam..
now vy vy vy vy vy bad mood...haihss...
anyways..wish all the frenz having the good results in the trial exam...good luck...!!!

2 comments:

Jian Hui said...

Wishing you good luck for your SPM trial...

Fyone Tan陳彥伶 said...

which HUI YNG hah..?
no me..>^<
sad lar~